big quarters - medium zach gear.




++++++++
++GEAR LIST++++++++++
[I live in a two bedroom apt with my girl so one of the rooms is my studio. In this list is everything I use quite often in my work.]

COMPUTER/SOFTWARE/DAW/RECORDING HARDWARE
  • DIGI 002 Rack
  • 150 Gig LaCie External Harddrive
  • PowerMac G5
  • 2 Flat screen Samsung Computer monitors
  • Pro Tools 7.0
  • Reason 4.0
  • Guitar Rig
  • Vokator
  • GarageBand

DRUM MACHINES/SAMPLERS/SEQUENCERS
  • Ensoniq ASR 10 rackmount sampler/sequencer (my baby, all beats start here)
  • Zip Drive
  • KaySound Midi Controller Keyboard

KEYBOARDS/INSTRUMENTS
  • Steel string Acoustic Guitar
  • Alto Saxaphone
  • Wurlitzer (just got it, havent recorded it yet)
  • Thumb Guitar/Piano
  • Recorder
  • Shakers
  • and other nik naks, i collect small instruments

RECORDING/STUDIO/MICS
  • GrooveTube Condenser Mic GT-66
  • Two Screened Popper Stopper
  • DR Pro Mic Stand (one of my newest additions. it is awesome, makes recording lying down on my couch possible.)
  • ART two channel tube mic preamplifier
  • Shure SM-57 for instruments
  • M Audio BX5a Deluxe Studiophile Monitors

DJ EQUIPMENT
  • Numark PT-01 portable turntable
MISCELLANY/ET CETERA...
  • About 3500 records, all of them except for 6 crates fit on my expedit shelf from ikea, alphabetized and organized by artist.
  • PVC pipe structure holding up sound blankets to soak up sound
  • couch
  • chair
  • fan

Comments